Thursday, January 29, 2009

I love getting FREE things…

I thought I would start today off with some freebies! What originally got me started blogging were all the freebies other bloggers were listing on their blogs. Now it is my turn to return the favor!

Since I have 3 dogs I always look for something for them! So, how about free Greenies® snack food?

New Year's Resolution? Lower your cholesterol with a free sample of Metamucil® Pink Lemonade or Berry Burst flavors!

Need a caffeine boost? Dunkin' Donuts is giving away free coffee samples! I love their coffee!

SPLENDA® has a free sample of Splenda with Fiber. I haven't tried it yet…

I received my free dried salami from Volpi Foods last week by joining their VIP Club and it was incredible. I will definitely order more from their website if I cannot find it local. I was surprised too, the sample was huge! You have to try it!

Need to keep your colored hair beautiful? Try Free Color Endure Shampoo by Joico.

Well, this should keep you busy for a few minutes. I hope you like these free sample offers. Please leave me a comment and let me know what else you would like me to find for you!

Lisa

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh! I love free things too. Thanks for sharing this info. I'm so glad I followed you from Mom Bloggers Club!
Ann Again... and again
http://annagain66.blogspot.com/