Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome To My Life

Well, this is my very first post so I thought I would tell you a little about myself.

I am the mom of 2 boys (ages 4 and 15) and a wife of one (age 29). I say he is a boy because he keeps me a young 42 year old! I am not a soccer mom, so do not expect a lot of June Cleaver type of posts. I am however a chef, an accountant, a limo service, a personal shopper, a beautician, a personal assistant, a landscaper, a teacher, a doctor, etc.

Sound familiar?

I will share with you some real stories, some incredible recipes, an occasional money/savings tip, and other useful stuff. I am also going to post an occasional giveaway and product review.

So, to start of right, what do you think would be useful? Feel free to offer me some suggestions on getting started as a bloggie. I welcome your insight!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway (blog template). Good for your for starting a blog. They really can be fun and there are so many FREE ways to personalize them. Just start playing around here and there and you will figure it all out.

Hey, if you are going to have Twitter updates on your blog, you should have a Twitter widget so people can follow you (if you are okay with that). If you need help with that, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog. I will be sure to visit often.I am the wicked with of the extreme north.

Pierrette said...

Welcome to the blogging world... looking forward to seeing how your blog grows...

Pierrette from Wiseman Conspiracy

Believer said...

You've just started, and you're doing great. I found a wealth of information here. Bless you!