Sunday, February 15, 2009

...and now this! Baby Bubba

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and I decided to keep the kids away from candy as much as I could. So, I bought them this for lunch...
It was a good day, overall. I went to see My Bloody Valentine in 3D with my hubby and then we ventured out to an early dinner. We were home by 5:00 PM and decided to spend some time with the kids. We did get to watch My Best Friends Girl with Dane Cook (love him!) and Kate Hudson. It is a good movie, by the way. Daddy and Bubba took a bath before bed and we spent the rest of the night watching Man vs. Wild. Sound romantic?


What did you do yesterday?
Today's drama? Baby Bubba is sick. He has an upset belly and spent the morning - yep, throwing up. Lucky me!

11 comments:

Toni-Lynn @ Grocery Price Blog said...

We did nothing! We are cooped up in a hotel being miserable :(

Betty said...

Aww that's an awesome pizza. Poor little guy I hope he feels better soon.
I also liked My Best Friends Girl, it was a good movie. We didn't do much we just stayed home Jess was sick so it was mello. I really enjoyed it though. Friday night I got home, Joe had the laundry done, the house cleaned, my wine chillin, some chocolate for me & my fave red tulips. We stayed up late watching The King of Queens last night that show really makes us laugh and snuggled. It was nice.

Ginger said...

I love pizza!!! So sorry your little guy is sick. It seems to be going around.
Happy Belated Valentine's day.
Ginger

Kathleen said...

What a cool looking pizza! It sounds like it was a great day.

We had my in-laws babysit our son and my husband and I went out for Indian food. It was great to get out by ourselves.

Hope your son feels better!

Hobo ........ ........ ........ said...

I spent whole day with my love
i.e., Blog
Happy Valentine's Day.

Kristin said...

Heart pizza!

I'm sorry he's sick,barf-sick is never fun!

Del worked all day and we just hung out. We also rented a movie, it was okay.

Priya said...

I had a lovely weekend getaway with m husband and few of his friends.. had a nice party.

Hope your son gets well soon...

BTW, I love your new profile image.. :)

CenzLuccsMom said...

I love the pizza idea, very cool!! I hope your little guy feels better soon!!

Michelle said...

Loved the movie My Best Friends Girl. So funny! Looks like you guys had a fun Valentine's. Sorry to hear your little one is sick. Thanks for your sweet comments regarding my sick 4 year old. She's finally feeling better after 5 days of hell. I hope your little one doesn't come down with the same thing. I was told by several medical professionals that this is the worst case of the stomach flu that they have ever seen. It's hitting the entire country hard. Uggg! Glad my post helped. Thanks for stopping by and take care.

Veronica Lee said...

We live for pizza!

silverhartgirl said...

I love the pizza i never seen a heart shaped pizza before. My little one is not feeling good today either.