Let me begin with my first award. It is the Passionate Blogger award presented to me by Kathleen from Katydid and Kid. She is an amazing person. You need to read her blog. Once you are her friend, she is passionate about making you a part of her life. Did I mention that my new banner and button were made by her? Why, do you ask? Because that is just who she is – she did it because she wanted to. I love it too, she captured who I am and I will be forever grateful.
The rules of this award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List 5 things you are passionate about – other than blogging.
- Tag 5 people on your list and let them know you tagged them (pass on this award).
Here are my 5 passions:
- My family and Pups
- UFC (now you know something very different about me – I love MMA)
- Making people step out of their box – encouraging/motivating others
Now, who do I think deserves this award…it was pretty easy:
- Georgie from Decisionally Challenged – I love her blog and she is passionate about leaving me comment luv.
- Priya from Random Thoughts – She is just so incredibly sweet and her blog is awesome.
- Virginia from Frugalicious Mom – Sweet. She has a huge heart and she shares it on her blog.
- Pierette from The Wiseman Conspiracy – I love that she blogs her heart out, but not because she wants a billion followers – but because she loves it.
- Erin from Mrs. Cox's Slice o' Heaven – Erin is another one of those bloggers who is a friend forever. She is also a repeated commenter on my blog. Thanks Erin.
As mentioned above, Virginia from Frugalicious Mom is has a huge heart and she is awarded me The Love Ya award. The qualifications for this award are as follows:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I wanted to make sure I passed these awards on to people who truly deserved them, therefore I named only 6 people as of yet…
- Kathleen from Katydid and Kid – She is someone who I truly believe would be my BFF if she lived nearer.
- Jamie from Totally The Bomb – I adore her personality. She is simply charming.
- Veronica from OF MICE AND raMEN – I can always count on Veronica to leave me a comment about something and her blog rocks.
- Lady T from A Lady & Two Men – She is very genuine and I adore her family via her blog.
- Dette from MammaDawg – Down to earth. She is not afraid to be who she is and I love it. She actually is having a contest right now and volunteered to donate a $20 GC for my post on depression. Selfless…
- Debbie from I am NOT Superwoman – Debbie just started blogging, but her posts reflect a genuinely charming person. Life outside of blogging – she is my BFF. Give her a try.
I hope you all have the time to check out these blogs and incredible women. Thank you all for nominating me for awards…it makes me feel so good that someone is reading and enjoying!