Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday's Free Samples: From Me to YOu

It's Friday the 13th!!! Well, my week hasn't been so good – did I tell you my engine blew in my car? Good news: I bought an extended warranty and still had 2,000 miles left. Bad news: They are doing everything in their power to figure out a way NOT to pay it. Why do you ask? The repairs are going to cost twice as much as I paid for it 2 years ago! Hopefully I will get a call today and things will work out. Now, what does this have to do with Friday's Free Samples? Nothing.

Dog Food:
Yappy Treats – can't forget my doggie friends.

Health and Beauty:
Maybelline is offering free samples of their air-whipped liquid makeup. It comes in 12 different shades, pretty cool.
Do you have a bedwetter? Well UnderJams is the answer for the older bedwetter from 38 lbs – 85 lbs!
Spring is here, almost. If you are going to be traveling, protect yourself with Airborne.
Itchy eyes? Alaway from Baush & Lomb has a $4 coupon for you!

Food and Beverage:
Did you know Glucerna made cereal? I didn't either.
Quaker True Delight bars look upscale yummy. I sent for mine…gotta try 'em.

Miscellaneous:
Save the Earth! Pick up your doggie's pooh using the Flush Doggy flushable doggy poop bags.

Hope you enjoy this week's freebies! As always, let me know what you're looking for and I'll try to find it for you……

Lisa

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Lisa! Happy Valentine's Day!

Six Feet Under Blog said...

Thank you! Thank you!