Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Award: Life is Grand Award



First, let me begin by thanking Veronica from OF MICE AND raMEN for the nomination and honor. Please be sure to check out her great blog!

I have to name 5 reasons why LIFE is GRAND and then award 5 others...

So, here are my reasons:

  1. We have a home, health (for the most part), food, friends, and each other.
  2. My little one (I'll call him Bubba) has not gotten kicked out of Pre-K. – I will leave this for another post.
  3. My mom is a breast cancer survivor.
  4. I graduated from college last month at the age of 42 – but at least I did it!
  5. My oldest son is 15 years old and has never done drugs, goes to school everyday, does chores around the house, has never been in trouble, and still loves on his mama!

Now, for my nominations:

  1. Kathleen from Katydid and Kid
  2. Silverhartgirl from Helping Mommys Win
  3. Pierrette from The Wiseman Conspiracy
  4. Betty from The Joe Review
  5. Lee Ann from The Misadvertures of Lee Ann

Congratualtions Ladies on the Life is Grand Award! You have all been a great help to me…even if you didn't know it.

Lisa

6 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Thanks for the mention, Lisa!

silverhartgirl said...

How sweet of you. thank you.

Priya said...

Congratulations, Lisa! Have fun with the award ... :)

I am Harriet said...

Those are 5 great reasons to think that Life is Grand!

I am Harriet said...

Those are 5 great reasons to think that Life is Grand!

Brenda said...

Hi!

I just started follwoing! Good luck blogging!

I am also hosting a giveaway with mommyinpink's blog. If you want more info check my blog when you have time!

Thanks again and have a great day!