Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Winner of the Uni-Ball Pink Ribbon 207 is...

The winner of the Uni-Ball Pink Ribbon #207 was chosen by Random.org from 72 entries. There were actually 73 comments, but one of them was mine - therefore I took it out of list.

Winners will be emailed later today, but I know you are all waiting, so here it is:
List Randomizer

There were 72 items in your list.
Here they are in random order:
1. Shel(Who am I?) said...

List Randomizer
There were 72 items in your list.
Here they are in random order:
1. Dina(Who am I?) said...

Winners must email me their addresses within 48 hours or new winners will be drawn. lisa(dot)samples(at)gmail(dot)com

Congratulations - don't forget there are 3 other giveaways right now and The Giving Tree giveaway ends tonight! Enter now...

2 comments:

Dina said...

Thank you very much! I am excited that I'll be using the Pink Ribbon Uni-Ball.

Betty said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Shel & Dina!!!