Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's That Time...ALLERGIES!

In Atlanta it has rained on and off for a week. If you happen to be surviving the horrible pollen you probably aren't escaping the mold! My entire family is dying of the sneezles. My DH even tweeted about it the other day.

I'm lucky enough to have just reviewed 2 different allergy type products from BzzAgent.

What does that mean for you? Well, I have a bunch of coupons for Afrin PureSea, a hydrating nasal rinse made from 100% purified sea water and nothing else. It cleanses your nasal and sinus passages from particulates, pollutants, allergens and other stuff (tar build up for smokers), so you can breathe freely. I have a bunch of coupons for $3.00 off if you want to try it. I've been using it here and I have found it very helpful. My niece, on the other hand, didn't care for it because she had a hard time to getting it to clear her sinuses (turns out she had a severe nasal infection).I also tried Claritin for Children. I didn't even know they made allergy medicine for children as young as 2 (recommended for children age 2 - 6). The sample I received were grape flavored chewable tablet that James thought were candy. They are non-drowsy, 24-hour relief tablets that provide all-day relief for runny noses, itchy, watery eyes, and other allergy symptoms. Additionally, they are the #1 pediatrician recommended non-drowsy brand on the market. I also have a bunch of $3.00 off coupons for these, if you are interested.If you are interested in coupons for either of these products just leave me a comment and they are yours while supplies last. Make sure to let me know what one (or both) you are interested in. If you have tried the product, share your Bzz!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I use claritin myself, and it works great. I also recommend saline nasal rinses to my patients at work that are suffering from all the debri in the air on some movie sets. Saline nasal spray is also good if the air is very dry and your nose is bugged by it. I will try pure sea next time.

Gumby007 said...

I have never tried the new affrin but let me tell you IM addicted the regular kind during allergy season! mmmm I can breath

theobnoxioussahm said...

Allergies suck bad. I have them. ARRGGG!

georgie said...

I am a bzzagent too however I missed these camps