Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Comment Layout

Sez-who will soon be no more and I had to switch the type of comment application I was using. I hope we like it better. I alreayd love the fact that I can comment on your comment. There are so many times I have read what you wrote and wanted to reply, but wasn't able to because of the old layout. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think - be honest because if you hate it I'll find something else. Check back too because I will be commenting back to each of you...

(NOTE: To sign in as a blogger use OpenID and enter your blog url - it is that easy! Once you upload an avatar the first time you never have to do it again, anywhere.)

My blog post will be done today - but I wanted to check out what you thought about this new feature.



Hugs and Kisses,


Lisa

15 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks interesting. I signed in as guest since i didnt see a blogger choice. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Lisa - Mom of 2 Boys said...

Hello Lisa - if you sign in with OpenID and put in your blog url it should work the same...and once you upload your avatar it should work everywhere you post using this feature.

Lisa said...

a-ha! thanks

Lisa - Mom of 2 Boys said...

Oh, I like this! I can see who my peeps are! Thanks Lisa for coming back and showing me it works

Betty said...

Love it! Lots of mom's are using this now. It's much easier. I have to upload my pic lol!

Betty said...

Can you see me now? lol

Lisa - Mom of 2 Boys said...

Much Better! I love it...

banteringblonde said...

Ha ok ...

Delaney said...

I have this on my giveaway listing blog and love it! I wish I could use this on Wordpress.com

Tamara said...

I think I have this figured out now. Lets see how it works.

Tamara said...

Can I reply to myself

Tamara said...

Yes I can

Lisa - Mom of 2 Boys said...

Glad you stopped by to banter! :)

Lisa - Mom of 2 Boys said...

I really like this new comment feature. Sure makes giveaways easier for me too.

Lisa - Mom of 2 Boys said...

You are sooo silly...thanks for trying out the new comment tool! :)