Monday, March 2, 2009

Sorry No Post Today, Even Though This Looks Like A Post

Hey everyone. I feel really bad that I didn't post today, but unfortunately I spent 8.5 hours in the emergency room today/tonight. I'm fine. Turns out I had a small cyst burst in my left ovary. Ever had that happen? Hurts like a ....umm, rated PG - can't say. Anyway, pain pills don't make for a good post...or perhaps they do? I'll be back tomorrow on Vicodin (is that how that is spelled?). Should be interesting.

Please stay tuned,
Lisa

6 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Crazy! I'm glad you're okay though!! Hope you're feeling 100% soon.

Veronica Lee said...

I hope you are feeling better! You've been missed!

OilGirl said...

Take care of yourself, ouch that sounds painful!

MammaDawg said...

Ouch! Oh girl - hope you are feeling better *hugs*

Unconventional Mummy said...

Oh man... I have had the same experience,unfortunatly more than once ... most recently on New Years Day.
Hugs... get better !

Janette said...

Unfortunitely I can relate. I have experience that also...where it burst sending blood up into the diaphram area so it hurt to breath!! who ever thought of that??? Crazy, hope you are feeling better soon. Nice to see you on 2 crazy chicks!