Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Winner? SURPRISE

This was such a wonderful idea. I loved the suggestions and they really helped me out. Thanks so much!

Well, the surprise is a $25 gift certificate to http://www.touchd.net/.

The winner according to Random.org is...

(click on the picture for a close-up)


Betty(Who am I?) said...
I would like to see you add a profile pic of you so we know who we are connecting with. And so we can see the smiling face that comes out in your posts. :)
March 3, 2009 5:09 PM

I'm glad you all had fun...

Lisa

PS Please remind me NEVER to draw the winner of a giveaway after taking Hydrocodone. I think I counted wrong about 20 times, but I hope I have it right now...sheesh, sorry about that. Say no to drugs!

1 comment:

Betty said...

I can't believe I won! Woo hoo! Thanks