I recently was invited to the unveiling of Biore's new skincare line, Skin Preservation. The tag line, "Too old for acne but too young for wrinkles?" is perfect. I've been using the Clean Things Up gel wash for the past week and have had great results. My dry patches are gone and my oily areas around my nose are normal. The collapsible Vitamin E beads helps in removing stubborn make-up as well. Interestingly enough they don't brag about the scent on their site, but it is very subtle and refreshingly clean smelling. I love it. I would tell you what I don't like about the facial wash, but I can't think of anything...
The New Skin Preservation line includes Dual Fusion moisturizer + SPF30, Even Smoother Microderm Exfoliator, See The Future Fortifying Eye Cream, Clean Things Up Gel Wash, and Hard Day's Night Overnight Moisturizer. I haven't tried the other products yet, but I am watching for their release because if they are as good as the gel wash, I plan on buying them all. I signed up with Biore's Inbetween Nation to get updates and suggest you do the same.
Guess what? Biore wants YOU to try this new line because they are sure you are going to love it. I was offered to give away the entire line to FIVE of my readers! Yep, you can try it before anyone else - isn't that awesome? Five readers will receive ALL 5 of the products! I'm so excited...so
To enter check out the product line and leave me a comment telling me which product you would like to try. (mandatory) THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Want Extra Entries?
1. Follow me on twitter (@lisasamples) and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet)
"Win Biore's ENTIRE Skin Preservation line for inbetween skin at http://bit.ly/13wN5G (5 winners)"
2. Follow my blog and tell me who you are. (2 entries)
3. Leave a comment on my blog anywhere else and leave me the link. (1 entry per comment)
4. Blog about this and link back to me and Biore. (5 entries)
5. Stumble this giveaway. (1 entry)
6. Technorati fav me! (1 entry)
7. If you don't have a blog - email 5 people about this giveaway and CC me. (5 entries)
8. Add my button to your blog and let me know where I can find it. (2 entries)
Now, be sure to leave a comment for EACH entry. If you have a problem leaving a comment you can email me at email@example.com and I will help you. Five winners will be selected using Random.org. Contest closes at 11:59 pm EST on April 12th. Please be sure to check back to find out if you are a winner! I will tweet the winners and make a blog post, but it is your responsibility to contact me if you win.