Friday, April 24, 2009

Brindie is Having Her Puppies! UPDATED


You can follow the birth of Brindie's puppies on twitter using hashtag #puppies. She is resting right now at 4:06 pm. She has had 4 boys and 1 girl so far. There are more to come...

There are the first 5 puppies!

Wanna see the funny story behind all this? I caught them having sex!


Okay, she is currently on puppy #14! I'm overwhelmed, she is tired. I'm overwhelmed because who in the heck is gonna pay for all this? LOL I budgeted for 10 - and I'm not sure she is done yet. Anyone want to virtually adopt a puppy? Just kiddin, kind of... Anyway, here are more pups!

10 comments:

harriet said...

That's so sweet! Awe!

Gumby007 said...

awe I still want one!

Delaney said...

How sweet! I hope you can find homes for all of them, wow 14! =-O

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm just here visiting your site, and I have to say, I like it a lot. You have some great stuff to check out. I have a small blog that has been around for about 2 years. It's not big, I delete posts every now and then. But I invite you to come check out my site. I would love to have you over. :D

LisaMomof2Boys said...

Jenny,
I would love to stop by - what is your blog address.

Mom said...

Are they still in your closet?

Guest said...

Awww they are too cute.

Priya said...

Wish I could adopt one.........very cute :)

Glass_Half_Full said...

Awwwwwwww....I want a puppy!??  Hubby won't let me; we have two outdoor dogs and "NO" indoor pets (um, this summer we are breaking that rule with a Guinea pig!) :-D

silverhartgirl said...

The puppys are beautful! wow 14 that is amazing. I want one.