Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Deserved My Me Time!

I finally got Me Time on Sunday. It was refreshing! I loved every second of it! Life has been soooo crazy here the past 6 months. I graduated from college in December and haven't been able to find a job. My car got totalled. Once fixed, my engine blew. I found a new temporary job. The temporary job was really temporary (lasting 3 weeks). My car engine blew again (brought it back to the shop today). My boxer had 14 puppies. My oldest son turned 16. I won't go on...

Anyway, Mom Fuse offered me the opportunity to review Me Time clothing for women - and I jumped at the opportunity once I visited their site. The first thing that caught my eye was how comfortable the clothing looked. I am big into comfort! The second thing that caught my eye were the great sayings on the shirts. You can find things like "When Mom is Happy, Everyone's Happy" and "Shoes - Variety is the Spice of Life." But, the thing that really caught my attention was that the shirts came in XXL (as well as other smaller sizes). Just in case you can't tell - I'm not a tiny woman.

The shirts also come in a variety of styles: crew neck, v-neck, 3/4 sleeves, long sleeves, and tank tops. Now that summer is almost here I will have to order a couple tank tops with other fun sayings.


So, on Sunday I threw on my "I Like It Dirty" (featuring a martini glass with olives), brown V-neck t-shirt and headed out for the day with hubby. I left the 2 kids behind with the 3 dogs and 14 puppies. Not only did we have a great time, but I was comfortable and fashionable. I even got 3 compliments on my shirt! One woman asked me where she could get one and I happily shared the Me Time website address with her!
Mother's Day is right around the corner - you really should treat yourself to some Me Time, you deserve it!
Note: The only thing that could make this shirt better is if it were stain resistant. I can stain anything when I eat! You would think after 42 years I would know where my mouth was!

3 comments:

Christie-A Work In Progress said...

I am digging those shirts!!! Thanks for sharing!

Naddez said...

Every mother deserves that "me time", regardless how old the child(ren) maybe.  Teens can be a handful as well as smaller children! :)

silverhartgirl said...

I love the shirt. Congrats on having some me time! I need some me time