Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Review: Sock Grams - Just in Time for Mother's Day

Mom Fuse did it again! They offered me a chance to review a great company: Sock Grams! Why do I think this is great? Well, Mother's Day is coming and I never know what to get my mom - but this is such a clever idea and my mom LOVES socks! My mom is an avid collector of handbags, shoes and fun socks - perfect for Sock Grams!




The packaging was adorable and the personalized card that accompanied the socks was very professionally printed. I ordered the Breast Cancer Awareness socks because my mom is a 5 year survivor of breast cancer and I wanted to see if they were something she would like. Here is a sample of the Mother's Day Card:

My sister-in-law's mother was just recently diagnosed and is scheduled to have her surgery next week (prayers welcome). I'm going to order her a pair with a "Get Well Soon" or a "Thinking About You" personalized message. It is perfect because she is allergic to flowers - but everyone wears socks!

I invite you to think about Sock Grams for a special mom you may know. You can even send them to me, if you like. (*grin*) They have socks for every occasion: Expecting Mom, Happy Birthday, Eco Girl, and so many more. They even carry toe socks (which my sister loves). So what are you waiting for? Go order your Sock Gram!

No comments: