Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shout Outs: Products I Have Tried and Products I Have Won

I sometimes win products from other blogs or on twitter and I feel it is my responsibility to share my opinion with you on various points such as customer service and/or product.
First, I won a product sample from Vital Earth Traditions. You can follow them on twitter at @kellylynchring or visit their website here. I think I originally won my choice of a scrub from their product line, but much to my surprise less than a week later I received a huge box filled with wonderful treats! I got to try several of the scrubs, a bar soap, and moisturizer. I am particularly sold on the Lavendar, Peppermint, Rosemary Sugar Scrub! I use it in the shower everyday and my legs have never looked better! Please stop by and say hello to Vital Earth Traditions - you won't be disappointed!
Not only have I won some great things, but this past month my doggies were honored with their own goodie package from Poochie Heaven! For those of you who follow my blog regularly you know I have 3 boxers: Brindie, Rocky, and Sabris! Well, we were the March Gift winners and Jenny Gregorich contacted me via email to let me know. She was extremely personalable and asked questions about my pups to make sure she sent the perfect package for them! I was impressed. They loved their new toys when they came and I took some pictures for ya!

Rocky kind of protected his toy - he even fell asleep on it.

I'll do more shout-outs in the future...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Woo hoo Congrats on your win!