Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brindie Got A Present From Laineys Pawtique & Bakery


Just wanted to give you all an update on Brindie and her pups. As you may know on my son's 16th birthday Brindie and Rocky had 14 puppies. Unfortunately one of them didn't make it - there were so many that mama didn't realize she was laying on one of them. However, they are 13 strong little ones wobbling around with their eyes open.

Laineys Pawtique & Bakery were kind enough to send Brindie a care package filled with delicious little treats to congratulate her on the birth of her babies. They sent little dog cookies(pumpkin spice, pumpkin, cherry, blueberry, papaya, cheesy veggie, apple cinnamon, choc coconut) and some brownies. I would tell you which was her favorite, but she loved them all. I smelled each one myself and they smelled yummy. I'm not sure if they were food grade, but they sure smelled like they were.
Being the wonderful doggie that she is, she shared them with Rocky and Sabris. Unfortunately the pups are still too young to eat biscuits and cookies, but I did save a couple for them as they were the perfect size for little pups (maybe week 6). Please check out Laineys Pawtique & Bakery. If you have doggies that you love to buy special treats for you should look at some of her stuff. She even makes the cutest birthday cakes I have ever seen.

So, here are some updated pics from the last couple weeks:

7 comments:

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

Puppies!  I love puppies!!  Their cute little pink feet.  Their cute little puppy smell.  The way the topple over when they run too fast.
 
Keep them puppy pictures coming!!

Delaney said...

Those puppies are so adorable you just want to squeeze em and kiss em and all things mushy! :0)
 
Isn't it going to be hard to give them up?

TMWW said...

The puppies are adorable! And as for the treats, you were making MY mouth water for some LOL!

Priya said...

I so very want to cuddle those pups......I love them when they are small :)

Lisa said...

omg the pups are big!!!

Crystal said...

Wow, they do look a like. Thanks for sharing the link. Too cute!

Crystal said...

I just realized her name Brindie.. My girls name is Bella but when we got her at 12 weeks her name was Bindy. Just found that ironic as well :)