Saturday, May 30, 2009

My House is Disgusting and My Grass is Taller Than Me

I'm not sure how it happened, but I can't function anymore. My house and yard are disgusting! I can't work under these conditions and I'm frustrated by the chaos. Have you ever felt this way? I have to work around here today, but I'm hoping to be done by this evening.

My goals:

Wash, dry, fold, and PUT AWAY the laundry (I hate putting away laundry)
Vacuum (hope I have enough bags - I haven't vacuumed in a week!)
Dishes (I can't see the kitchen counter)
Clean puppy area (I clean it 3x a day, but 12 puppies poop a lot!!!)
Clean bathrooms (I won't even comment on this...)
Find the floor (I know it is down there - somewhere)
Mow the lawn (I hope I don't get lost. Ever seen a corn maze?)
Plant the flowers I bought 3 weeks ago (before winter)

Can I do it all?

No comments: