Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PictureItPostage: Mom of 2 Boys Personalized Stamps

I was recently asked by PictureItPostage if I would be interested in trying out their photo stamps. Well, I had a brilliant idea (happens very rarely) to put my blog button on stamps. Well, they arrived the other day and they are perfect! This is a great way to promote your blog and it adds a nice personal touch to correspondence.

With graduation nearing you could also put a picture of your grad on the stamps. It would be perfect for "thank you" notes. Or maybe you recently got married? had a baby? a birthday?

Making the stamp took me about 4 minutes. The website is so easy to use and you get to pick your color combinations too. The price is $18.95 for 20 stamps, but PictureItPostage has offered my readers 25% off their purchase. When ordering use this code: M2W1. This code will expire June 30th. This code is for 25% off; $5 off order of one page of stamps (20 stamps) PLUS gives a volume discount on 2 to 9 packs of $2 off per pack.

So, using the coupon and buying 2 packs of 20 stamps gets a $9 total discount ($5 off using the coupon + $4 volume discount [2 packs x $2 per pack discount]).
What would you put on your stamps?

3 comments:

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

This is a great idea to promote your blog.  I might give it a try!  Thanks for the discount.

Mom said...

I would use it to promote my maryambro1 Ebay account.

Delaney said...

I think the idea of promoting your blog this way is a really cool idea. You are so smart :0)