Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Little Stamp Company - Preschoolers Delight!

Do you have a preschooler who is learning to write? The Little Stamp Company has come out with the perfect, fun tool for your child. I recently had the chance to review the stamp thanks to Mom Fuse. I was sent a stamp for my 5 year old with his name on it done in small dashes to trace. The first stamp arrived quickly even thought they are located in Canada, but unfortunately it was broken. Their customer service - incredible. I got a replacement stamp within the week. Impressive and no hassle.
I thought James would like it, but I had no idea just how much. I forgot that kids love stuff like this - he wanted to stamp everything (even the paper towel). He really loved seeing his name on everything and enjoyed tracing it as well.

The 'Signature Stamp' costs $24.95 CDN (Approx $20 US) - not a bad price for a tool that will engage your child and help them learn to write their name. You chose what ink color, capitals vs. lower case, and first/last name goes on the stamp. Additionally, the ink is water-based and eco-friendly a very important feature for me. I hate hard to clean messes and I'm sure you do too.
My only suggestion for the product? I wish it had a piece you could snap on the bottom of the stamp when not in use to protect any accidental stamping.
I hope you will check the company out.

No comments: