That was then
this is now!
Libby's is introducing 6 oz. jumbo cups in September. The fruit flavors? Diced Peaches, Diced Pears, Mixed Fruit and Cherry Mixed Fruit
The new containers are much sturdier (perfect for a packed lunch), easier to open and packed with more fruit (50% more fruit than found in most 4 oz. packages). You will still get the same fresh fruit flavor (straight from California) in every bite. I know because I got to try each of the flavors before they hit the shelves. My favorite? Cherry Mixed Fruit, of course.
School is right around the corner and these Jumbo Cups are the perfect solution to making sure your loved one is getting their daily recommended allowance of fruit. Did you know that the U.S. produces more than 650 million pounds of cherries a year? Insane! You can learn more about fruit facts, Libby's and Fruitification of America by visiting Libby's Fruitification of America's website.
Being in the know is fun and Libby's wants to offer one of my blog followers a sneak peek at the new Libby's Jumbo Cups BEFORE they hit the market. You can win 2 cups of each flavor for a total of 8 cups!
THE GIVEAWAY: Visit Libby's Fruitification of Ameria and share a fun fruit fact from the site. Leave a comment below with your contact information.
Additional entries can be earned by:
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Tell me what your favorite flavor is. (1 entry)
6. Subscribe to my new email feed. (2 entries)
7. Check out Purex 3-in-1 sheets and let me know you did (will be verified). (1 entry)
This giveaway will end August 10th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment because I need to be able to contact you.
Disclosure: This opportunity was made possible by Libby's and is my opinion of their product/service. Your opinion my be different.