Friday, July 3, 2009

Thanks For Hopping In! Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for hopping over to Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1. I'm so glad you came. First, are you wondering why I named of my blog Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1? Well, that is me! I have two boys (ages 5 and 16) and a hubby who is 13 years younger than I am (thus, my 3rd boy(toy)). We have been married for 7 years. Not bad.

I blog about whatever pops in my mind. I feature a lot of reviews and giveaways, but they aren't your normal reviews. I try to incorporate the review into my life, so you can apply it to yours. I do mention some details about the product/service, but I don't bog you down with the stuff you can read for yourself anywhere else. I hope you enjoy that format. I like reviews that benefit my readers and have given away lots of great stuff over the past few months (ProActiv, Biore, Tyson, SoftSoap, and currently Jumeau Handbag and Eureka Kids Sleeping Bag).

I hope you will come back often to see what crazy testosterone filled antics are running through our family. Leave a comment with your blog number from the list below and I'll stop by and check you out too!

MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: