Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Did you notice I didn't post today?

Well, there is no big reason other than I GOT A NEW JOB! I haven't started yet, but I had to get more organized to ensure I am able to keep up with my blog and TPRP with no change. You wouldn't have believed my kitchen and bedroom - there was product everywhere! I love doing reviews, don't get me wrong, but I have boxes full of miscellaneous stuff to review and/or giveaway.

I have something very exciting coming up next week that I am dying to share with you, but I can't just yet. I hope that you will all be around to support my cause... I can share this news though, I'm going to NC to review the Great Wolf Lodge in Concord next month. I'm so excited and can't wait to share the trip with all of you! You have to check out this incredible water park they have there...


Tomorrow I will be posting a new review/giveaway - maybe even two...so have a great night and see you in the morning (or afternoon). (UPDATE 8/5: Didn't have time to write up the review today, so be on the look-out for it tomorrow!)

No comments: