Girls Night Out (#gno) and Crayola on Twitter! On August 18th Crayola is sponsoring #gno through MomItForward.com. The topic will be all things back-to-school, this weeks focus is Back-To-School Shopping & Planning Tips using the hashtags #gno and #crayola.
Tweet the night away with other moms, Crayola creativity experts, and noted mommy bloggers, and get great ideas to help you prepare for the best back to school ever for your kids!
To RSVP for this event, got to Mom It Forward and leave a comment with your twitter ID.
Crayola has offered to give one of my readers their own Crayola Creativity Pack each week for a total of 4 winners throughout August! This is week #4. Last week Gena was the lucky winner. Here is what you will receive:
THE GIVEAWAY: Mandatory Entry: If your child started back to school, how was his/her first day? If not, leave me a school or crayola comment. Leave a comment below with your contact information.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Post a picture of a drawing or painting or creative art piece created by your child (Add Image). (5 entries)
6. Come join #gno - go to Mom It Forward and RSVP for the party (leave your twitter ID in the comments on that post). (2 entries)
7. Subscribe to my new email feed. (2 entries)
8. Check out Purex 3-in-1 sheets and let me know you did (will be verified). (1 entry)
9. Connect via Facebook (bottom left sidebar). (2 entries)
This giveaway will end August 23rd at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment because I need to be able to contact you.
Disclosure: This opportunity was made possible by MyBlogSpark.com and Crayola.