Thursday, August 13, 2009
WAT-AAH! Summer Challenge Review & Giveaway
Without telling your family what WAT-AAH! is put them in the fridge next to all their normal juices, sodas, and other beverages and see what they choose to drink. Well, whoever the creative designer of WAT-AAH! is - they are brilliant! Honestly, it wasn't 30 minutes that I put the water in our fridge before my two sons and husband grabbed them to drink.
They wanted more! Unfortunately, there was no more because I had four bottles and once they grabbed the first three, I took the last one. However, I can (and will) buy it here on Amazon.com.You can purchase Brain, Bones, Body, or Energy cases (of 12) for $18.00. A small price to pay to get your kids to drink pure water, with no added sugar!Water is boring, but WAT-AAH! appeals to kids (and adults) and for whatever reason they love it. What is it? It's just pure water with added electrolytes that taste clean and refreshing!
WAT-AAH! wants to share a party pack with one of my readers. Want one?
THE GIVEAWAY: Visit WAT-AAH! and tell me something you learn while at the site. Leave a comment below with your contact information.
Additional entries can be earned by (LEAVE SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me @lisasamples and @WATAAH on twitter and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Sign up for The Product Review Place Twitter Party or add their button to your blog. (2 entries)
6. Subscribe to my new email feed. (2 entries)
7. Check out Purex new 3-in-1 sheets here and let me know you did (this is tracked, so this will be verified). (1 entry)
This giveaway will end August 30th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)email@example.com. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment because I need to be able to contact you.
Disclosure: This opportunity was made possible by WAT-AAH and is my opinion of their product/service. Your opinion my be different.