Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Guess what? I'm back...now to answer the 2,000 emails...

I got a new laptop - a Gateway. HP and Dell failed to contact me about a review, so I had to buy the most affordable laptop and trustworthy laptop I know...sorry guys. Well, now that I'm back I have so much to tell you all. I am loving my new job and I've been really busy getting things set up at work. My family is doing great - everyone is healthy and loving school.

Now, please bear with me. I have a lot of emails to sort through and I need to pull all the data off my old hard drive (also a Gateway!) and put it on this new computer. I have been without Outlook and it has killed me trying to figure out who I need to contact - if you have sent me an email in the past few weeks you may just want to resend. I expect to be making new posts by this weekend.

So glad to be back.

Lisa

No comments: