Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day! Winners Announced...

Thank you all for sticking with me as my internet is out and my laptop is fried. I went shopping today for a new laptop and found a couple that look good. I have narrowed it down between an HP and a Gateway. I will make my final decision in 2 weeks....any recommendations?

I hope you are having a great holiday weekend. I thought I would share the announcements of the winners to our recent giveaways here...

The LapWorks Gamers Desk winner is...Laura Bethurem(King)
The SuperWhy Role Play winner is...Brie Hernandez
The Wat-Ahh! winner is...Melanie Sands
The Sid the Science Kid winner is...Nightowlmama
The Sonic Boom Alarm Clock winner is...Thymeofmylife

All winners have been notified and have until Thursday morning to respond.

Thanks guys for everything!

No comments: