Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HP and Dell? Tension and Stress Migraine

First, where is HP and Dell? My laptop is dead and neither of you have contacted me about doing a review. I have been using an HP forever, but thought maybe Dell might want to steal my business....so, where is my review?

With everything that has been going on I spent the last weekend at the ER with a horrible tension/stress migraine. I had originally planned on getting all the winners announced and all my reviews posted using a friends computer, but my body had other plans. I will, however, get those winners announced and reviews up as soon as possible - be on the lookout for Kroger, Sam's, Marshalls, TJMaxx, AJWright, Looney Tunes Zoinks, Oscar-Meyer Deli Creations, and more!

Anyway, I'm glad you haven't deserted me...

No comments: