UPDATED WITH BEAUTY PACKAGE GIVEAWAY!
Do you remember this post I made about a week ago featuring some great Unilever items an the Beauty Tip of the Day widget on my site? Well, now you have the chance to win your own beauty kit featuring items similar to those that I tried.
THE GIVEAWAY: Win your very own beauty kit from Unilever. Mandatory Entry: Visit the widget in this post or the bottom of my page and share a beauty tip with me. Leave a comment below with your contact information.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my new email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook (bottom left sidebar). (2 entries)
7. Add the beauty widget to your site and leave me a comment telling me where I can find it. (5 entries)
This giveaway will end November 16th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)email@example.com. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment because I need to be able to contact you. US entries only.
Have you noticed the widget at the bottom of my site? It looks like this:
Well, Unilever sent me samples of some of their products and I wanted to tell you a bit about them. First, I received some Pond's Clean Sweep make-up removing towelettes. I've been using them every day and have to say, they remove waterproof eye makeup without the slightest irritation. I love the new look of the Q-tip Vanity Packs, if you haven't seen them you should really check them out. I also received Dove shampoo and condition in the new scent go Fresh Therapy Energize line. I love the energizing smell when I have to get in the shower every morning at 6 am, it's motivating. Finally, the Vaseline I received I have been using on my cracked heels every night before bed and it has been a lifesaver.
I encourage you to check out the Beauty Tip of the Day widget on the bottom of my blog to find out how Unilever's products can help your beauty regimen easier.
Disclosure: As mentioned, products were received for this post; however, the opinions are mine.