Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Disney on Ice: Coming Soon To A Location Near You

As many of you know my family recently had the opportunity to see Disney on Ice in Atlanta, thanks to Mom Central. At 4 pm the day of the show my 16 year old son called and asked if he could stay after school with his friends, but I told him no. Needless to say he was pretty bummed out. However on our way home after the show I asked everyone what they thought and he was the first one to pipe in, "I think I liked it more than anyone, even James (his 5 y/o brother)." Yep, my older son sang his brains out through the show because he was raised a Disney kid. Here is a picture of his favorite character of the night:

I brought my two boys (please excuse my strange teen's facial expression) and my niece and nephew. We took tons of pictures and video. We did not buy any souvenirs though - the prices were a bit steep. A program with a paper party horn was $15 and a snow cone in a souvenir cup was $15. The cotton candy with a Flounder hat was $10 - the most reasonably priced item, in my opinion. I'm a bit cheap when it comes to things like that...
They featured a clip from Disney's new movie The Princess and the Frog before the show started. It looked cute.
My favorite part of the evening? Goofy Santa!


If you get a chance to check out Disney on Ice in your area, I highly encourage it. It was an awesome show and well worth the price of a ticket. I hope Disney will include our family again on upcoming shows/events - they are always so much fun.

No comments: