Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture Review

I've been using Dove products ever since I was a little girl. I remember my grandmother always smelled like the Dove bar she always had in her claw-foot tub and even today the smell reminds me of her. With my dry skin it is important that I use products that moisturize and Dove's new line, the NutriumMoisture line, ensures that I stay that way.

Have you ever taken a shower with a moisture body wash and felt great after the shower only to develop ashie (or ashey) skin a couple hours later? Well, the picture above shows you why that happens. Other moisturizers stay on the surface of the skin and fail to penetrate like Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture. If you get a chance to try it, you should. It is sold in most grocery, drug, and discount stores.

To learn more you can check out Dove's website here. From their site:

NEW Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™:

• Repairs and maintains skin’s protective layer during cleansing

• Unlike moisturizers in other body washes, Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™ penetrates
surface skin deep down to replenish and nourish

• Clinically proven to significantly reduce dryness and improve moisturization

• Available in Deep Moisture, Sensitive Skin and Gentle Exfoliating

The 3 formulas: sensitive skin, gentle exfoliating, and deep moisture (my fav).

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Dove. I was given body wash to review for this post.

No comments: