Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Green Cleaning Tool of the Future: Activeion Pro Review

I thought I would share with you a new, futuristic way of cleaning. It is simple, safe, and sustainable. It's called Activeion Pro. I'm not totally sure how it works, but I know that it is the most environmentally safe cleaning solution I have ever used. I also know that when I run out of cleaning solution I have no worries because I have a lot more and it is free...it's water! Yep, the water is electrically charged with the Activeion Pro and it sanitizes by eliminating 99.9% of harmful bacteria.

My most favorite thing about the product is that it works incredibly well. I used it to clean my microwave by simply spraying the water on and wiping it out with paper towels. It was truly amazing. Check out my video on how easy it was to clean my stove...



The pros:
1. You never have to buy cleaning solutions again.
2. It holds a charge forever. I charged mine when I got it 3 months ago and I have not had to charge it since, even though I use it everyday.
3. It is durable and should last for a long time.
4. It is green and safe for the environment.
5. It is safe around pets and children and can be sprayed directly on skin with no harmful effects.

The cons:
1. The price point is high at $299, but if you take in consideration the money you save from having to buy cleaning products it is worth it.
2. A tad heavier than a normal cleaning solution bottle.

For more information on the Activeion sustainability, please read this.

Disclosure: I was given an Activeion Pro in order to do this review. The opinion is my true, honest opinion regardless.

No comments: