Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Three (3) Valid Tips for Getting Dinner Ready in a Flash

When asked: "With our Busy Schedules, What Are Your 3 Valid Tips for Getting Dinner Ready in a Flash?" by TwitterMom's newest Samsung Contest the answer was quite simple.

1.) Prep over the weekend. On Sunday I plan my menu for the week and do all my grocery shopping. I chop all my veggies, etc. that I need through out the week and I marinate any meats that require marinating.
2.) Before changing out of your clothes, preheat the oven or grill. If you are going to be boiling, start the water before you start anything else.
3.) Always make enough for leftovers any time you get the chance and freeze them for a future quick meal.

I would love to know what others do to save time. If you decide to join this contest, please leave a link to your post. Oh, did I fail to tell you what you can win from Samsung Home Appliances? Check this out:

No comments: