Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scooby-Doo Zoinks Points! from Warner Bros.


Warner Bros. has released a new rewards program featuring Scooby-Doo entitled Scooby-Doo Zoinks Points. You can get points by purchasing various Scooby items such as Scooby-Doo! Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, Scooby-Doo Crocs, Scooby-Doo DVDs, Scooby-Doo clothing, and Scooby-Doo Fruit Snacks.

I grew up on Scooby-Doo. I watched the cartoon every Saturday as a child. My favorite character was Velma. Do you remember her? She was so smart. My youngest son is now a huge Scooby fan. He likes Scooby-Doo the best. Anyway, now with the new Zoinks Points he can visit the Zoinks Points site and redeem his Zoinks Points to unlock lots of fun activities (games, screen savers, video clips, podcasts, and more). If you are looking for a great online source of fun for your child - Scooby-Doo Zoinks Points is the answer!


Did I mention we were sent a bunch of great Scooby items and one of our favorites was the Scooby-Doo puzzle. Doing puzzles as a family is a great way to bond and it really helps teach your children how to work together as a team. Thank you Warner Bros. for introducing me to Zoinks Points and giving us some great Scooby items to share with my family.

Side note:

If you want something to do - check out this great Mom Blog Community!

No comments: