First, let me congratulation Angie and Jamie for winning the UPrinting.com Business Card Giveaway. They have both responded to my email and will receive their codes tomorrow. Now, for those of you who didn't win - UPrinting.com has been kind enough to offer another giveaway for Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1 blog followers...postcards.
I have never ordered the postcards from UPrinting.com, but I'm pretty excited to try them. If they are half as nice as the business cards I am sure to be pleased. I think I will do Christmas postcards to send out next month. One reader who enters this giveaway will also get to try out the Postcard Printing services from UPrinting.com.
Here is what is up for grabs:
Giveaway Prize: 100 Postcards for One Lucky Winner
Size: 4x6; Paper: 14pt Cardstock Gloss; Printing: Full color both sides
Shipping: FREE UPS Ground Shipping in the US (Canadian residents pay shipping and taxes. Offer not available to residents outside of the US and Canada)
Are you interested?
THE GIVEAWAY: Mandatory Entry: What will you use your 100 postcards for? Leave a comment below with answer and your contact information.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me and UPrinting.com or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me @lisasamples and @UPrinting on twitter and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets. Use hashtag #giveaway
5. Subscribe to my new email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook (bottom left sidebar). (2 entries)
This giveaway will end October 29th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)email@example.com. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment because I need to be able to contact you.
Disclosure: This opportunity was made possible by UPrinting.com and I will be receiving postcards in appreciation for my post, my opinion is still mine.