Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide for Her: Sucre (To Die for Chocolates + More)


On the top of my wish list is...

It is the closet thing I have ever had to a sexual experience, without my husband. Yes, I did just type that...

In this box was the most incredible chocolates made by Sucre from New Orleans. From their Sugar & Spice Holiday Collection these beautiful hand-painted chocolates are a collection of delicious gingerbread, candy cane and eggnog chocolates. My favorite were the gingerbread ones. (6 pc. $12)


Although the chocolates are a bit pricey, they are worth every single penny. I could never understand how someone could pay that much for "candy" but this is more than candy - this is an experience. I would not hesitate for a minute to purchase anything from their product line: confections, chocolates, and macaroons.

I also tried their dark chocolate with candied violets - speechless. The chocolate, although dark, was not bitter like other brands. There was no chemical after taste either - it was just pure ecstasy.

If you would like my shipping address, please let me know. This would be the perfect gift for me!

No comments: