Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide: Kuru Footwear for Mom and Dad


I recently had the opportunity to try a pair of shoes from Kuru Footwear and once I did I knew
they had to make the Holiday Gift Guide! They are probably the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I'm one of those people who suffer from plantar fasciitis. I can't wear any pair of shoes too long without some sort of discomfort. Kuru Footwear's website has great information on plantar fasciitis that I urge you to read.

They are a casual shoe that come in both men and women's styles. They offer the world's most anatomically friendly design that supports and reinforces the foot. The insoles are cupped to hug the heal and the design I tried offered great breathability. My feet never got too hot or too cold.

I was lucky enough to try the Kruzr II in blue. Aren't they cute? They went perfect with my jeans while we walked through the woods last weekend.


Check out Kuru Footwear's mens shoes as well for you hard to buy for man in your life! You can buy direct on their site or look for a dealer near you.

Disclosure: I received a pair of Kuru Footwear shoes for this review, but my opinion was still my own.

No comments: