Monday, November 2, 2009
It's Cold! Warm-up with High-Fiber Progresso Soup Giveaway
I recently got a chance to try the High-Fiber Progresso Soup has 28% of the recommended Daily Value of fiber per serving (7 grams) and no added MSG* or artificial flavors. The new varieties include Chicken Tuscany, Creamy Tomato Basil, Hearty Vegetable and Noodles and Homestyle Minestrone. I tried the Chicken Tuscany and although I was hesitant, it was not bad at all. In fact it was rather filling and tasty.
For those of you who prefer to read labels instead of me telling you about the fact that chicken broth, northern beans, white chicken meat, onions, tomatoes, celery, and carrots are the first 7 ingredients instead of a bunch of things you have never heard of...click here for label.
My favorite thing about the Progresso soups is that I can keep one in my desk drawer for emergencies. I especially love the new soup bowls and spoons I received from Progresso and My Blog Spark. I love them so much I think you should have the chance to win your own set!
THE GIVEAWAY: Win a High-Fiber Progresso Prize Pack. Mandatory Entry: Visit General Mills site and tell me what flavor (other than the one featured here) you would like to try. Leave a comment below with your contact information...
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my new email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook (bottom left sidebar). (2 entries)
7. Leave a comment on my blog in another post. (1 entry)
This giveaway will end November 12th at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment because I need to be able to contact you.
Disclosure: This opportunity was made possible by MyBlogSpark.com and Progresso.