Monday, November 16, 2009

Mrs Prindable's Ornamental Wreath Apple Dessert for Thanksgiving

Every year I host Thanksgiving at my home. I love to cook. I'm pretty good at it too. However, I'm not a baker. I have been known to throw pie crusts across the room while yelling expletives, therefore I wanted to tell you about Mrs. Prindable's Handmade Confections. If you are coming to my home for Thanksgiving Dinner, please bring me the following hostess gift: Autumn Wreath Jumbo Apple.

My family got to try one last week and it was a huge (no pun intended) hit! My kids loved it and so did the adults. The packaging was very elegant. It arrived in excellent condition and was shipped/received quickly. (If you order yours now you will get it in time for Thanksgiving.)

The Granny Smith apple was the biggest I had ever seen and as juicy as you could imagine (or maybe my mouth was just watering with anticipation). Anyway, the apple was covered with rich caramel, chunks of dark and milk chocolate, almonds, and peanut butter chips.
The price point was very good - for the decorative centerpiece the price is $26.95 - not at all bad for an edible centerpiece. Our apple fed 6 of us with enough leftover to eat more the next day (and we did). I think it weighed in at just over 1.4 lbs! Be the hit of the party and bring one of Mrs. Prindable's apples or gift baskets this holiday season!

Doesn't it look delicious?

No comments: