For me, value is really important. The Tuscany Suites Casino has rooms as low as $49 a night!
Not too shabby either. On this particular hotel you can view over 260 photos, check availability, read reviews (such as service, location, features, family), and much more. Oyster.com even lists the PROS and CONS of the hotel:
- Huge suites with large bathrooms
- 10-minute walk from the Strip
- 4 tasty, affordable restaurants
- Free fitness center access
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby and at the pool
- Old, tube TV sets in the rooms
- Surrounded by unattractive parking lots
- No TV or water cooler in the gym
- Small pools
- $13.99 fee for in-room Wi-Fi
Disclosure: This is a paid informational review post compliments of TravelingMom.com.