Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear Lisa

(This post is by Lisa's husband. I wanted to post a comment to her post below to me, but it was too long.)

Lisa,

I love you and I wish I could do something more for you too. I am just happy that I have you and your willingness to sacrifice so that I can finish school. Even more so I am thankful for your support through the hard times I have been going through lately. Thank you for pushing me to be a better person and not giving up on me. I would be completely lost without you. You are a better wife than I could ever have hoped for and I just want you to know that I love you and appreciate everything you do for me. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful family. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and as long as I have you I will have everything I need. Happy anniversary baby!

~Your husband

No comments: