Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide for All: Popcorn Factory Holiday Tins and More

I can remember when I was young that every Christmas I would get a tin of popcorn from The Popcorn Factory. I loved it! Today, they still make that same delicious popcorn and now my oldest son gets a tin every year for Christmas. This year he is getting the 3-way mix of premium popcorn (Butter, Caramel, and Cheese). However, they have tons of different things to choose from including different samplers with nuts, pretzels, and chocolate.



Some other companies to keep in mind this holiday season are Fannie May Candies, Cheryl & Company, and 1-800-Flowers.com. My favorite from Fannie May are the assorted truffles and from Cheryl&Co. I truly enjoyed the frosted cookies.
THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE GIVEAWAY: One Lucky Winner will receive a 6 1/2 Gallon Big Snow Popcorn Tin of the 3-way premium popcorn. Mandatory Entry: Visit The Popcorn Factory and tell me what you would like to try. Leave a comment below with your contact information. ***YOU MUST RETURN TO MOM OF 2 BOYS WIFE OF 1 ON DECEMBER 15th TO SEE IF YOU ARE THE WINNER.***

Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following - tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Follow me on twitter @Momof2BoysLisa and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
4. Subscribe to my new email feed. (2 entries)
5. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
6. Sign up with Sponsored Tweets & make money tweeting using this link: http://bit.ly/3aYsis. (5 entries)

This giveaway will end December 14th at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)samples@gmail.com. It is mandatory to leave your email address in your first comment. US entries only. This listing is compliments of the companies named in this post and I received samples, but my opinion is 100% mine and honest!

No comments: