Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide for Her: The Foodies Pourfect Products

If your wife, mom or favorite foodie cooks half as much as I do she will love the Pourfect line of bowls, measuring cups, measuring spoons, beakers, and Kitchen-Aid styled Scrape-A-Bowl beater.

I was sent the Pourfect bowls and measuring spoons to test and put them to work over Thanksgiving. Here is what I found:
  • The bowls and spoons are high quality. They are not flimsy or easily melted when washed in the dishwasher
  • The bowls are perfect for pouring batter for pancakes and other liquids - with little to no mess
  • The grip handle on the bowls is perfect size for small hands
  • Measurement is in braille as well as standard and metric
  • The spoons are easily taken on and off the ring that keeps them all together in one place
  • There is a 2 T. measure which is awesome
The only negative thing is that it is very hard to read the measurement lines inside the bowls. Granted I should be wearing my reading glasses in the kitchen, but even my husband had a hard time seeing the lines.


You can purchase Pourfect products on their site or on Amazon.com. All in all, these were a great addition to my kitchen and I plan on purchasing some of the bigger bowls in the near future. With that being said, I do accept gifts and would be happy to share shipping information! :)

As part of this review I was sent Pourfect bowls and measuring spoons for review.

No comments: