(I just had to double check and make sure it really was unlimited entries for toppings)
Got to have guac!
mysbc27-web @ yahoo dot com
If I do not hear back by 4 pm a new winner will be drawn, thanks!
My family loves tacos. What family doesn't? It gives my kids a chance to make their own food - they get to pick what goes into the shell and they love that responsibility. We try to have tacos once a week. I had a lot of pictures to accompany this post that were so darn cute, but unfortunately my husband erased them accidentally.
Old El Paso has come up with the funnest game to play with the family while eating tacos. The winner is the El Tacodor. You are presented with different challenges and if you complete the challenge you get to add an ingredient to your taco. My youngest son was really good at the game (with our help) and he won.
(imagine this is the picture of him looking proudly into the camera while holding his certificate of achievement declaring himself the El Tacodor)
Some examples of the challenges include:
- Crunch Time: Name at least 10 animated movies within 1 minute
- Meat-N-Greet: Name 5 things that you’d bring home from your favorite vacation place and let the table guess where you traveled
- Lettuce Play: Act out different animals – no noises! Your partner must guess 3
- Lime Light: Cheer, “We love tacos, yes we do! We love tacos, how ‘bout you?”
- Say Cheese: Pronounce the name of everyone at the table backwards!
To enter check out the El Tacodor site and enter to win $5,000. Leave a comment here that you entered. For additional UNLIMITED entries tell me what your favorite taco toppings are....be creative.
PLEASE leave your email address in your comment. I do not have any other way to contact the winner. I will draw a winner randomly from all comments at 3 pm today. Winner must answer the email with their shipping information by 4 pm today.
This opportunity was made possible by My Blog Spark and Old El Paso. We received a prize pack as a thank you for this post.