Saturday, December 12, 2009

Small Talk Six: Spending Time with my Relatives

It's Saturday and I thought I would try out the Small Talk Six idea that Trisha from MomDot came up with. The topic today is "6 things you love or hate about spending time with your or your significant other’s relatives." Now, I had originally chose my in-laws to write about because I thought it would make for a more interesting post, but I was afraid someone in his family might find my blog and I just didn't want the drama.

Here are the 6 things I love about spending time with my relatives:

1. Laughing (beware: Milk sometimes comes out of our noses.)
2. Teasing (okay, yes, I did try to choke to death on my own hair when I was little to get attention)
3. Reminiscing (the hair pulling fight between my sister and my mom is always brought up because I had to play parent and I sent my mom to her room while I chilled my sister out)
4. Shopping (my mom is a shopaholic)
5. Love

My mom and sister both live far away so our time together doesn't happen that often (maybe once every 4 years or so). I miss them and I miss our time together.

No comments: