Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: My Secret Santa, Marshalls, and T.J. Maxx

This is not totally wordless, but I wanted to share pictures of my gifts I received from T.J. Maxx and Tanya from Mommy Goggles. I love it!
This year was the first year I have ever asked for jewelry. I particularly wanted necklaces and Tanya must have read my mind because she found the cutest necklace holder from T.J. Maxx and it is perfect. She also did a great job at picking out a gorgeous photo album for my special keepsake pictures. It's very elegant.

Did I mention I LOVE Jelly Belly Jelly Beans? Yummy.

I shopped at Marshalls for my secret santa recipient and had a blast. It is amazing how much you can find at Marshalls and T.J. Maxx for just $25. Thank you Victoria, Marshalls and T.J. Maxx for hosting this fun Secret Santa project. It was a blast.

T.J. Maxx and Marshalls are hosting a "Carol-oke" program at youtube.com/jointhecarolers. There you can view videos of people signing their favorite holiday carol to help raise money for Toys for Tots - there are a bunch of great videos there, check it out.

No comments: