Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 Ways to Get Fit After the Holidays


Twittermoms and EA Sports Active want to know what 10 things I'm doing to get fit after the holidays. They will pick 5 random posts from around the web and award them a copy of EA SPORTS Active™ Personal Trainer. So, without further ado, here is my Top 10:

1. I WILL NOT DIET!!! Diet's are an excuse to fail. I will, however, make a lifestyle change.
2. I will move! Yes, that means I will make a conscious effort to walk further and more regularly.
3. I will apply to be the #Mamavation Mom (vote for me please).
4. I will monitor my food intake.
5. I will eat no more than 3 oz. of meat at a meal and I will cut back on red meat.
6. I will eat more veggies.
7. I will drink at least 64 oz. of water a day.
8. I will surround myself with positive people and role models (such as Erin from The Mom Buzz) and encourage others to do the same.
9. I will purchase (if I do not win it) EA Sports Active and take their 30-day challenge as a Valentines Day gift to myself!
10. I will not quit!

I hope you will join me on my journey over the next 2 months as I begin to embark on a healthy lifestyle.

No comments: