Friday, January 15, 2010

chicBuds Sport Headphones Review: Candy for your Ears

I've been hearing a lot of women complaining that their earbuds keep popping out of their ears and that if they do get them to stay in they irritate their ears. I have the same problem. I cannot use normal earbuds for too long. They make some others that are adjustable, but those are also uncomfortable. I don't think the sound quality is that great either. I can still hear my kids playing in the background, my husband's television, and the music at the gym.

TREAT YOUR EARS TO chicBuds Sport Headphones! I started really wearing these once I joined the #Mamavation campaign to work out with and I LOVE THEM! Seriously, the sound quality is awesome and they are so stylish. They aren't big and bulky either because they fold up fold up for easy carrying, travel and storage. The adjustable headband makes for a comfortable fit on both my 5 year old and myself.

One of the best things is that they are completely compatible with an iPhone, iPod, CD player, MP3 player, DVD player, airplane connector!

Some geeky information:
* Driver unit: 44mm diameter dome
* Impedance: 32 ohms
* Sensitivity: 108dBĂ‚±3dB at 1kHz 3000
* Frequency response: 5Hz to 20KHz
* Plug: 3.5mm stereo plug
* Cord length: 1.5m

You can find them at ChicBuds website and they come in multi-color or hot pink. I have the multi-color ones and I'm thinking about getting the pink ones because that's my favorite color. The retail value is $29.99.

Disclosure: I got the headphones free with no obligation to do the review. I LOVE these and therefore I choose to write this...

No comments: