Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last Plea For Votes: Mamavation Announcement Tonight!

Tonight is the night they announce the next Mamavation Mom! If you haven't done so already, please go here and vote. On the right hand sidebar click next to @LisaSamples - that's me - and then VOTE. That is all there is to it.

If you want to tweet as well, that would probably help:
"I just voted for @Lisasamples to be the next #Mamavation Mom at http://bit.ly/K9vXt - Please take time 2 vote 4 her! Pls RT"

I want to say THANK YOU for all of those who have been following me on this journey up to this point. I also want to reassure you that no matter whose name is called tonight - this journey does not end here for me. I will continue to make the necessary changes in my life to be healthy.

I'll post tomorrow, but for now - PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

No comments: