Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Team Refrigerator! I'm a Test Drive Mom for Frigidaire

Yep, you heard me right. I have the privilege of testing Frigidaire's Professional Series Refrigerator! Isn't it gorgeous?
It was delivered on Friday and I've been so busy with it that I forgot to tell you about it. Okay, my embarrassing truth...you know you are redneck when your old refrigerator door shelves are held in place with duct tape. Yep, my old fridge had duct tape holding it together. Sad, isn't it?
With that being said, this fridge and I are going to be great friends. I want to share my experience with you so I'll be sure to vlog and post about it a couple times a month. Check back to hear how it is going in a couple weeks...

Here is an interesting fact: Since 2009 Frigidaire has introduced 250 new appliances into the market with Moms in mind. They stand behind their claim that moms will save a minimum of eight hours (oh what I could do with 8 hrs) a month or their money back. How is that for a "More Me-Time Guarantee?"

Right now Jennifer Garner has partnered with Frigidaire to give YOU a chance to Spin & Win in support of Save the Children. Log on to Make Time for Change and play Spin & Win for your chance to win a new Frigidaire Affinity washer/dryer. For every spin Frigidaire will donate $1 to Save the Children as part of their $250,000 commitment. So what are you waiting for? Click the link above! (If you win - can you do some laundry for me? I'm really behind!)

Disclosure: “I wrote this review while participating in a Test Drive Campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Frigidaire and received a Frigidaire Refrigerator to facilitate my review.”

No comments: